Serious Personal Injury
You are entitled to compensation for…
South Carolina Personal Injury Attorney
ROSSINGTON LAW OFFICES, LLC aggressively pursues favorable resolutions on behalf of accident victims who have suffered serious hardship and personal injury.
Examples of injuries that could be the result of another person’s negligence or wrongdoing include:
- Motor Vehicle Accidents (cars, trucks, motorcycles, boats, 18-wheelers,golf carts and ATVs.)
- Nursing Home Abuse and Neglect
- Dangerous or Defective Product Injuries (Product Liability)
- Slip and Falls (Premises Liability)
- Wrongful Death Incidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Death and Injuries involving Elevators or Escalators
We Are Here To Help
Not sure where to start or begin? Contact our award winning legal team today and get the help you deserve. You’re not alone!
What To Do If You Suffer A Serious Personal Injury
Do not leave the scene of an accident.
Call the police and file an accident report.
Take photos, identify any witnesses and get their contact information.
Seek medical treatment.
Call ROSSINGTON LAW OFFICES, LLC for information and legal assistance to protect your legal rights.
What am I entitled to if I am hurt due to another person’s negligence and wrongdoing?
Answer: The ability to procure financial compensation in a case is largely dependent
on the specific facts. However; based on those facts, damages may include recovery
for any of the following:
- Medical Bills
- Lost Wages, including overtime
- All out of pocket expenses
- Pain & Suffering
- Physical Disability
- Permanent Scars
- Mental Anguish
- Emotional Trauma
- Loss of Love and Affection
- Loss of Enjoyment
- Mental Disability
- Property Damage