Julio A. Rossington
Attorney & Counselor at Law
Julio A. Rossington is the principal of Rossington Law Offices, LLC, a dynamic and client-focused litigation practice located in Summerville, South Carolina. Mr. Rossington focuses on representing South Carolina citizens in cases involving Auto Accidents, Serious Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Dog Bites, Childcare Neglect, and Wrongful Arrests. Before founding his current practice, Mr. Rossington worked for a “Big Law” downtown Charleston, South Carolina corporate defense firm but has since “seen the glory” and enjoys using his insight and knowledge to seek just compensation and results for his fellow citizens and neighbors.
Attorney Rossington is a proud and devoted father to four beautiful children: Jocelyn Ann, Winston Bishop, Harper Rose, and Justus Cree. He was born and raised on the island of St. Croix, U.S. Virgin Islands and is the son of two educators and the grandson of a skilled carpenter. After enlisting and serving in the United States Air Force, Mr. Rossington moved to the Charleston metro area and has spent most of his adult life in South Carolina.
Contact Attorney Rossington!
Mr. Rossington is licensed to practice in the highest court of our land, the Supreme Court of the United States, the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit, the United States District Court, District of South Carolina and all courts in the state of South Carolina.
University of South Carolina School of Law, Columbia, South Carolina
- Juris Doctor
College of Charleston, Charleston, South Carolina
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science w/minor in Communication Studies
Community College of the Air Force
- A.A.S., Avionics System Technology
United States Air Force
- Active Duty
- Electronic Warfare Systems
- Journeyman, E-4 (E-5 Select)
- Honorably Discharged July 11, 2001
Decorations, Medals, Badges, Citations and Campaign Ribbons Awarded
- Air Force Achievement Medal for Meritorious Service, Osan AB, South Korea, May 1999 – May 2000
- Air Force Longevity Service Award
- Air Force Good Conduct Medal
- Air Force Short Tour Ribbon
- Air Force Outstanding Unit Award
- Air Force Training Ribbon
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- South Carolina Bar Association
- Charleston County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- South Carolina Association for Justice
- South Carolina Rising Stars – Super Lawyers
- National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys – 2018 Nationally Ranked Top 10 Under 40